To achieve the desired result, when decorating the interior, it is necessary not only to choose the right material for decoration, but also to use the best variant of the floor covering, which will be suitable for the type and color. Applying a black or white glossy laminate, the room acquires a fashionable design direction. Light and dark colors are often used in interior design, but before deciding on laying a laminate in black or white, you need to know in which cases these floor coverings are best suited and what features they have.
Features of glossy laminate
The demanded floor covering is glossy laminate of class 33, which thanks to its properties and characteristics has gained recognition among consumers and a wide range of applications. A special place among all varieties of decorative material is the products presented in light and dark shades.
The presence of gloss on the surface of the laminate has its own classification, which is determined by several criteria:
- The degree of brilliance is normal and elevated with a mirror effect. The floor covering with usual gloss shows a shine only at hit on its surface of solar beams. An increased degree of glossy coating can reflect objects standing in the room and not necessarily in daylight, enough artificial lighting. The second option has improved properties and costs more.
- The parameters of the lamellas are standard and shortened, imitating tile floor tiles. Each species has its own advantages and is suitable for almost all rooms. The shortened lamellas are an ideal solution for creating a floor in the kitchen, in the corridor, in the bathroom, in a small room.
- The design of the slats is the presence or absence of a chamfer, so that you can create an appropriate appearance of the floor covering, for example, imitation of floor tiles.
- Color solutions. Popularity has won floor coverings in white and black tones, which lack veins and interspersions. This feature of the material makes it unique.
The floor covering with gloss is suitable for premises in houses, apartments and offices, for restaurants and boutiques, beauty salons, exhibition pavilions where it is necessary to highlight or emphasize individual elements in the surrounding space, to give sophistication and luxury. The mirror surface itself is an additional source of light, so it is very functional in dark rooms.
Advantages and disadvantages of glossy laminate
Laminate with a glossy surface has the following advantages:
- High ability to withstand high humidity, which makes the floor covering water resistant, which means that it can be successfully applied in a bathroom, a bathroom and in the kitchen.
- Good resistance to high temperatures. The material can withstand a direct exposure to fire for a short time, so it can easily act as a decorative coating in the "warm floor" systems.
- Resistant to mechanical influences and abrasion. Despite the fact that the coating has a perfectly smooth mirror surface, there is no need to walk with special care due to the fear of leaving marks and scratches.
- Not slippery surface, which ensures safety. The creation of such a coating is not a polishing method, but the introduction of a special acrylic material forming a glossy interlayer into the decorative top layer.
- Eco-friendliness and aesthetics - a smooth surface practically does not absorb dirt, and also the possibility of fungi and mold formation is excluded.
In addition, the varnished floor is simple in cleaning and does not require special care. Such a floor covering is a real find for families with young children, since the drawings made by markers "beginning artists" are very easy to remove, and there are no traces left of them.
Ways to use glossy laminate in the interior
A special popularity among laminate flooring has been won by laminate of white and black color and it is these shades that should be given special attention when choosing the color scheme for a particular room. What impact do they have on the style of the interior?
White glossy laminate is included in the list of the most fashionable trends and clearly stands out among other similar materials for sex. Advantages of such flooring are invaluable when decorating premises.
Thanks to the smooth and mirror texture, as well as the variety of wood imitations, the glossy light laminate fits perfectly into the interiors made in modern styles: high-tech, classical and Japanese, art deco and pop art, minimalism and ethno, eco-design and country.
There are several advantages of white floor covering with gloss, which are primarily taken into account when choosing a material:
- On the light surface, furniture attributes are well distinguished, which allows them to focus on them without any additional effort.
- All objects in the room are reflected on the floor surface.
- Ideal solution for small rooms, as light shades visually increase the space, due to what the room looks much larger.
White floor covering for varnishing is suitable for premises with dark walls and ceiling. In such a combination, contrast appears, but the room becomes lighter. Monochrome is present when a combination of light-colored floors and furniture attributes, but this option allows you to create delicate interiors.
Not everyone at home or in the apartment will decide to apply black glossy material to the floor, but the modern approach to decorating the interior allows one to look at the dark side from the other side. Such floors are most often used in the classical and avant-garde style and look good when there are few furniture attributes in the room. If you choose black, you should pay special attention to the uniform styling of t
he floor covering with walls and existing objects.
Black glossy laminate in the interior creates an atmosphere of solidity and rigor, but at the same time, this environment helps to concentrate and rest comfortably. There is a wide variety of shades, which are selected for a specific interior.
Combination with other types of laminate
The floor covering of white and black shades is perfectly combined with other analogues. A special place in this tandem is artistic laminate, which has recently been used to decorate the floor. The original and fashionable cover is very specific, so it immediately attracted the attention of designers. With the help of an artistic floor, you can create an interior with unique patterns and separate them with contrasts - white and black. This material refers to the budget variant and is available to the average consumer. It visually resembles a surface lacquered.
Artistic glossy waterproof laminate consists of several layers:
- Base plate is MDF;
- Facial decorative layering - photo wallpaper, covered with a protective polymer film. Variants of the pattern are huge, some exactly repeat the amazing patterns of the palace parquet board, while others reflect modern themes.
There are also several ways of assembling, spectacularly look floor coverings, where prefabricated segments are used in the form of:
About how the flooring in the room will look, you should plan at the initial stage of creating a project or before repairing the premises. The right choice of color and artistic variant of sex is the main reason for the mood and well-being during your stay in the room.
Be sure to observe the face, as an overabundance of white and black can lead to negative perception, so caution in quantity should be present. The overabundance of light creates the illusion of a vast space in which a person is lost and does not feel protected. In an overly dark room, pressure can arise and from such a room you just want to escape. The choice of glossy laminate is quite large, so it is not difficult to find a compromise design solution.