Black wallpapers in the interior - a pretty bold decision, which not everyone dare to dare. It is caused by the fact that the black color in the apartment frightens its depressiveness, gloominess, cold and mourning. However, this is not quite true: these colors can be stylish, elegant, mystical, mysterious and passionate. Therefore, rooms with black wallpaper can be very attractive and stylish. Here a lot depends on the choice of color combinations, color dosage, furniture and decor.
At the same time, almost everyone can create a beautiful interior in black: most brand companies produce many stylish black wallpapers with various ornate ornaments and patterns. A variety of textures will allow you to experiment, so that you can pick up in the bedroom, living room or in the kitchen, ideal for perception material.
Rules for using black wallpapers
Black wallpapers in the interior should be matched with the mind, so that every room in the apartment (bedroom, kitchen, living room) matched your expectations. That's why it is important to focus on some features of the application of black color in the room. Thanks to a wide assortment of black wallpapers on the market, it's not difficult to choose a nice and stylish material with a pattern, but this does not mean that in the kitchen, in the bedroom or in the living room, such black wallpapers in the interior will look harmonious. That is why it is desirable to adhere to certain rules.
- To make black walls more harmonious and light in the apartment, you should prefer glossy coatings, as well as decorate the walls with wallpapers with additional inserts and textures, for example, with gilding or mother-of-pearl overflows. Similar effects in the apartment will help dilute the saturated and deep black color.
- When choosing the optimal place for wallpapering with black wallpaper, determine in advance for what purpose these walls will be applied. For example, surfaces with a TV or pictures that will attract attention, it is recommended to decorate in more pleasant tones, since black color will always distract the view. There may be white or beige shades.
- In a room that is decorated with wall coverings in black, it is important to observe the lighting standards. The more light there will be, the more comfortable it will be in the living room or bedroom.
- Decorate the interior with wallpaper in black preferably with additional use of lighter elements in the design. For example, it can be white accessories and furniture, inserts of wallpaper of other shades or other combination.
- Since the shade of black color influences the perception of the dimensions of the bedroom or living room, making it narrower and narrower, try to transform the space with the help of special extensive effects, or apply only to the interior design of a large room. One of the most successful options for expanding the room - wallpapers are black on one or two opposite walls, as well as a combination with wallpaper that includes beige or white shades.
The right combination of shades in the room will determine the success of your design. Since the black color is very bright and gloomy, you need to carefully consider the options for combining.
Black walls in the interior
- It is best to use wallpaper in black in the bedroom. Here, black color can be as natural, mysterious, magical and passionate. Similarly, the wallpaper in black, combined with the facing of another tone will look great in the men's bedroom. Here the main function of black color is to give the room masculinity, rigor and brutality.
- Black wallpapers are good for an office area in the bedroom, lobby, hall or for a separate office. The combination of black with other achromatic tones (white, gray and other shades) fits as nicely as possible into the indicated rooms. This combination increases the attention, because the absence of color does not distract.
- Black wallpaper with a picture can be used in the living room, but it is important not to overdo it with the color dosage. His excess will make the room too frightening. Some in a similar living room will be cozy, but you should keep in mind that there are also guests in the apartment.
- The wallpaper is black, unlike the bedroom, do not fit into the hallway, since this place should be comfortable and ideally disposed, but not cold and harsh. In the corridors and vestibules that do not perform the function of the hallway, some of the surfaces may well be black, but only as accents.
- It is n
ecessary to refrain from using wallpaper in black in the children's room, including for accentuation or zoning. There are many other shades that allow you to achieve the desired result.
- The kitchen requires a special approach, here it is better to use black color for only one wall. If the kitchen plays the role of a dining room, then it is recommended to avoid black walls. Black color visually reduces the space, and can also affect the appetite.
- Black color is not appropriate for small rooms, for example, a bathroom, a bathroom or a small hall.
- Since the black color makes the room darker, it is advisable to apply designer tricks. It is desirable that a light source is reflected on a black wall.
Black wallpapers in the kitchen
The kitchen may well be decorated with wallpaper of black color, the main thing is to observe certain rules.
- The kitchen, decorated with wallpaper in black, should reflect modern styles: minimalism, modern or hi-tech. Wallpapers of a similar color have a good combination with black and white floor tiles. In this gloomy palette can dilute white accents with a pattern or pattern on the walls, as well as light furniture.
- The kitchen should not have a monochrome black interior, but dark colors can dominate here if the room is large and well lit.
- If the kitchen is spacious, then such wallpaper will allow to divide the room into two zones: a dining room (a black wall focuses on the dining table), a cooking area (black wallpaper will easily protect the walls from contamination). In this case, space should be distinguished by contrast, there should be a combination of colors: black and white, beige and other light colors.
- White colors are best able to neutralize the gloom of the black interior, as well as compensate for its property to weight items. For example, the kitchen can be black and white shades, which have a different combination, for example, chess order.
- Black kitchen can become even more luxurious and stylish, if you add gold accessories and accessories to the design. The wallpaper can be replaced with wallpaper, having black and white shades. Also it can be black wallpaper with a white pattern or pattern.
- In modern interiors of apartments, especially in minimalistic, black wallpapers are often combined with others. In most cases, an accent black wall is created. The walls often accentuate the bed in the bedroom, behind the sofa in the living room, the hallway or near the dressing table in the bedroom. Also, in black, you can select a TV zone and a wall that has a computer desk. This combination makes it possible to distinguish the office zone.
- A rather common method of combining black wallpapers in interiors is the alternation of light and black wallpaper. The most harmonious combination, which is the reference one, is white and black. White color compensates for the gloominess of the black shade, while black dilutes the emptiness of white.
- You can also choose a less contrast, but a close combination - to combine black wallpapers with beige and cream finish. This combination is more suitable for those who prefer soft and warm interiors. If you like that, you can pick up black wallpaper with beige, brownish or golden ornaments and patterns - this combination will be especially balanced and harmonious. The combination of black and gray will not be very successful.