Designers around the world often turn to bamboo when developing interior designs.
Consider a few ideas on how to use bamboo when designing a design, how to decorate the living area of a house, as well as a kitchen and a bathroom.
Bamboo for interior decoration
- Bamboo ceiling. Produced from pressed bamboo panels or solid rolls. It looks very interesting, especially in contrast to the stretch ceilings, which there are already every second in the apartment.
- Bamboo wallpaper in the interior. Despite its unusual appearance, these wallpapers are simple in gluing. The technology of working with them practically does not differ from traditional roll products or photo wallpapers. Look great bamboo wallpaper in the interior of the bedroom, living room - in short, wherever you need to create a cozy atmosphere. They are made from split wood. A huge "plus": they are very difficult to damage. Also, such wallpapers are not afraid of sunlight, that is, do not fade, as, for example, photo wallpapers. Bamboo wallpaper in the interior of the hallway, bedroom or living room will give the room an ethnic style. Care for them is simple: they only need to be cleaned from time to time with a wet, but well wrung cloth.
- Bamboo blinds. Blinds and curtains made of bamboo are light and exquisite. The management of such a product may be similar to the principle of lifting a roll or Roman blind. Suitable for the kitchen, and for the bathroom, and for the dining room, and for the living room, and for the nursery. Blinds are easy to clean, unpretentious in care. And the blinds can be very elegantly combined with fabric curtains.
- Bamboo panels. The material is suitable for interior and exterior decoration of the house and is a pressed strip of bamboo wood. The most demanding client will necessarily appreciate the variety of patterns of weaving. Panels dock together with each other, that is, stacking them is quite simple.
- Bamboo tiles. The price of tiles from the bamboo forest is high, because the material is made by hand. But if your refined taste requires exotics, why not treat yourself to such an exclusive finish. It should also be noted that the size of the products and the number of layers can be different. 5-and 7-layer tiles are used for flooring. Of the important advantages of the material - incredible resistance to moisture and high heat and noise insulation properties.
- Bamboo rolled cloth. The bamboo canvas attached to the wall is easily confused with the panels. But if you take it in hand, the difference will be obvious: the roll fabric consists of thin rods that are fixed on a fabric basis. To the wall the material is attached to liquid nails. Finishing does not take much time, especially if it is produced by a master.
- Bamboo flooring. This finish of the floor looks just gorgeous.
Decorative bamboo trunks: beauty and functionality
Add to the design of the apartment notes of a tropical style will help bamboo trunks. Create a real exotic forest with this material.
Such an interior solution is not just beautiful, but also practical. It can act as an internal partition or even divide one large room into several zones. If desired, you can even build with the help of designers the real stationary walls from the exotic forest.
The use of trunks can also be used as symbolic delimiters of space. For this purpose it is necessary to install only a few trunks.
Another idea, worthy of attention, is to use trunks as a filling for stair rails. However, it is worth remembering that this extravagant staircase design is unsafe if there are children.
Furniture and accessories from bamboo
Bamboo forest is used in the manufacture of exclusive furniture and amazing beauty accessories. From the trunk of this tree you can make any piece of furniture for the living room, kitchen, bedroom, loggia, etc. Connoisseurs of natural style in the interior design of apartments know that such things create a very warm atmosphere in the room, clean energy and create a sense of harmony. By the way, such an acquisition, although quite expensive, is worth it. In addition, products made of bamboo are not afraid of moisture and do not change color in the bright sun.
From the young shoots of bamboo they learned how to produce cellulose, which then turns into a thin thread by complex processing. And by the fineness of this thread can be compared with silk.
Resting on such textiles, you can improve the body a little. And this is a proven fact. After all, this material contains a large number of pectins, which nourish the skin and act as an antibacterial agent. In addition, such tissue promotes rejuvenation of skin cells.
Also you can buy soft bath towels in the bathroom of bamboo.
Bamboo in the interior: the most budgetary solution
Everyone knows that not all can afford to use bamboo in the interior. Roll bamboo curtains or blinds, panels, linens and tiles, and even more so the furniture costs a lot of money. But if your soul still requires an apartment in a natural or ethnic style, we offer a budget idea!
Use in the design of the house things that bear a picture of the stems of bamboo. These can be wallpapers or ordinary wallpaper with bamboo print, tiles for the bathroom or kitchen or even bed linens.
Living bamboo at home
So far we have talked about decorating or decorating an apartment using products made from bamboo. And how about the "to get" real bamboo in your kitchen, in the bathroom or in the guest room? And we recommend that you buy not one plant, but several and create a real bamboo forest. Agree, this solution in design is no worse than expensive bamboo panels or curtains, textiles or canvases.
We listed only the main ideas, how you can use bamboo in the interior of the house. Now you should choose exactly how you want to transform the space of your apartment, what design do you have more to taste. Will the blinds of this natural material suit you or will you stop on wallpaper with an image of exotic stems? Whether you allow yourself enough expensive panels or linens for furnish of walls in kitchen or a drawing room or simply you will order a tile or a curtain with the image of this surprising plant in a bathroom.