The children's room is the most comfortable, bright, warm room in the house, filled with the love of adults, an irrepressible imagination of the inhabitants. It is easy and difficult to create it at the same time - to create a stylish interior that does not contradict the general background of the apartment or house, the age and sex of the child, his preferences. A very important element of the room is the window, and its bright accent is the curtains for the children's room.
Children grow quickly, their preferences, tastes, and fashion change. Curtains take on a multifunctional load. They not only protect the nursery from the rays of daylight, obscure the room, create a twilight at night, but shelter from extraneous curious looks, decorate the interior, instill a sense of harmony. Therefore, it is very important to think over the design of curtains for children.
Fashion trends in the style of French art nouveau, shebbie-chic, rococo, asymmetrical paintings create an original conceptual idea that transforms personal space as the child grows up.
Some rules for choosing curtains
- As a rule, there are dense not transparent curtains and translucent curtains made of tulle, organza on the window aperture.
- Not desirable heavy, dark expensive fabrics for curtains. They collect a lot of dust. Becoming screens for hide and seek, can be damaged or stained.
- Window accessories - cornices, hooks must be reliable, so as not to create danger to the child's body.
- Thin day curtains are translucent, light tones are designed to create a positive microclimate in the room, it is easy to remove, move apart.
- In a sunny room, it is appropriate to use light blinds or Roman curtains.
- The optimal option for choosing fabric according to texture is natural linen, cotton.
It's great, if by design they harmoniously fit into the surrounding environment, creating a holistic view of the general style in color and pattern.
Fabrics should be chosen from natural fibers - breathable, simple in washing, ironing.
Curtains in the nursery for the boy
So there are traditions - boys and girls we bring up in different ways. Some want to see strong, courageous with a strong character, others - gentle, slightly capricious hostesses, with a refined taste.
The design of the curtains for the children's room of the boy consists of a drape of a strict Roman or London curtain, reinforced on reliable mechanisms, a panel of dense Chinese cloth placed exactly in the size of the window aperture. In the afternoon they rise upwards, and by night completely block access of light.
The choice of curtains in the boys' bedroom depends on the age, nature, interests of the child, the adolescent. Curtains, probably, will be cream, green or blue-blue, curtains - yellow.
Drawings on them with a touch of mystery or expression - starry sky, rockets, UFOs, cars like "Formula 1". Suited scenes with knights, warriors, cartoon characters.
Great opportunities have appeared in recent years in connection with the use of printing methods on products in 3D mode, capable of visualizing volumetric drawings.
Curtains for the girl's bedroom
Children's rooms for newborn girls and boys are not much different - only shades of pink-blue. General rules fit into the harmonious combination of window decoration with the interior of the whole room and the nursery, the preferences of the parents, reliable protection from drafts and the penetration of curious views. As the girl grows and grows, her own interest in the arrangement of her personal space is manifested. And adults only gently exert aesthetic influence on the formation of the future woman's personality.
It is difficult to determine the criteria for choosing the right one for everyone. But a few tips are appropriate.
- The most win-win is the classic style of curtains from the material of any texture and all sorts of colors. You can easily find ready-made curtains with all accessories - bows, eyelets, garters, brushes, cords.
- The style is the same, but creatively tuned teenage girls can sew large curtains of large flaps onto the curtains and place their favorite toys, clothes for dolls, combs, some girlish secrets.
- It is interesting to look contrasting in the color scheme and texture of the fabric curtains, which are combined with the dominant color of the situation, a smooth transition of colors, a combination with the color of the canopy above the baby bed.
Roman curtains in the nursery - it's stylish
A relatively new trend in decorating windows is Roman blinds. While many are unusual, but has undeniable advantages:
- large selection of length and width parameters;
- the ability to manipulate the height of the closed from the sun part of the canvas;
- muted harmless to the child's eyes lighting;
- simple installation and dismantling;
- the convenience of dividing the room space with a balcony.
Everything, taken together, allows you to easily change the surroundings of the room, its lighting, style and mood of the inhabitants. Try bright pink Roman curtains to connect with a contrasting pistachio or lilac tulle-the window in the nursery "will play".
We choose roller blinds
Since the widespread use of double-glazed windows, consumers have become more interested in roller blinds not only in the kitchen and living room, but also in the children's bedroom.
- Functionality is difficult to stain and easy to wash. Modern technology allows you to make curtains with dirt-repellent impregnations.
- Safety - when buying, you should look at the certificates of quality from well-known manufacturers, so as not to risk the health of the kids.
- Convenience of management - let the child himself copes with this fascinating business.
Roller blinds are not bought for life. As you grow older pictures change - at first soft semitones, then with prints on the subject of hobbies, later - more calm, neutral colors for strengthening the psychological balance of the adolescent.
- For placement on plastic wi
ndows, make sure that when opening them, the curtains will not interfere with the doors.
- It is most convenient to strengthen the rolls in the width of the leaflet to each separately.
- Then a wide window sill will be an additional place for a computer table or a shelf for toys or books.
- Teenagers will enjoy the automatic roller blinds with remote control.
Blinds in the nursery
Over 20 years in the houses, apartment offices offices and shopping centers are popular blinds vertical, horizontal, roll, protective. They reached the children's rooms. Now the producers offer a rich assortment of bright, lightweight photo-blinds, pleats, which can be assessed by looking at catalogs on the websites of manufacturers and companies selling products.
It is enough to make a choice, call a measurer, use the calculator on the site and apply for the specified contacts.