Beige color is always relevant, its use knows no boundaries, and thanks to different shades, which number more than a thousand, you can create a unique and beautiful design, taking into account special tastes and preferences. This fully applies to the bedroom, where the calm and calming environment comes to the fore.
- It's a neutral color: it's not warm or cold, if you do not take into account some shades. Beige is not flaming and hot, and most importantly - does not affect the temperature in the room. Beige bedroom will be very cozy and comfortable both in the heat and in the cold season.
- The mood does not depend on the color. This role is played by other colors. In general, a beige bedroom is harmony and peace. A person feels here in complete safety and, indeed, fully rests.
- Beige color - the best "thinner" in any style, which is combined with all shades and colors. It is not dominant, but perfectly softens the interior.
What shades are considered approximate to the beige color:
- light brown;
- light orange;
- blue palette;
Bedroom decoration in beige tones
As mentioned earlier, beige provides an ideal combination with a variety of colors. But for the bedroom, still the best option will be the design of calm tones: the use of beige wallpapers, gray or brown floor covering and green or yellow-red furniture. It is beneficial to complement the situation and will act as a bright accent.
To the note: designers consider the bedroom to be the best option in gray-beige tones. Such interior and beige walls contribute to maximum relaxation, but it is not boring.
Use single-tone interior items in this case is not recommended, otherwise it will not be a beige bedroom, but one color spot.
Furniture for a beige bedroom - a floor mat, floor lamp, sconces on the walls and a lilac bed in the center.
Comfortable and luxurious looks beige bedroom with the addition of black or dark green shades. Naturally, this combination is more suitable for active and courageous people. Protect against daylight gray-black curtains, and complement the interior of a black bed with a beige veil.
If the beige bedroom has a large area, it is better to choose dark curtains for window decor, which will become accents that attract attention. Light curtains made of natural textiles are suitable for a dark small room.
Important: black color should not be much, otherwise the bedroom will turn out depressing and unpleasant in general.
As for the walls, they must be uniquely beige (using wallpaper or panels), but at the same time not merging with the walls and ceiling. That's why most designers recommend a combination of different textures: walls, floor and ceiling from different materials.
Furniture in a beige bedroom is also a freedom of creativity, as well as experiments. Here, both miniature and large-sized furniture will look great. For example, a huge white bed occupying half the room will be the perfect solution for a beige bedroom.
To the note: the use of beige wallpaper of any shade visually does not greatly reduce the space.
What to consider when creating a beige bedroom interior
- Monochrome bedroom in beige tones is, first of all, a neutral room, where there is no brightly expressed atmosphere. But not all are satisfied with a similar combination of colors (the same wallpaper, sex, etc.). You can avoid such a boring interior with the help of various beige shades: dark furniture, lighter chandeliers, interestingly decorated walls with wallpaper, ceiling, etc.
- A competent addition to the room accents directly depends on the correct lighting.
- Bed linen must have original embroidery or patterns. In addition, it is appropriate to decorations and patterns on the walls and ceiling. The bedroom interior in beige tones can be decorated with a gray or brown tone.
- When decorating a bedroom exclusively in beige color, it is necessary to dilute the interior with textured elements, unusual pink and red textures and patterns. The main mistake in this case can be an absolute combination of furniture, floors and walls, creating the effect of monotony.
- Beige colors in combination with bright tones create a unique design in the bedroom. However, with excessive color saturation, the room looks oppressed. The admissible number of any bright accents in the interior of a beige bedroom is 50%. Quite a few will be enough to stand out: wallpapers with decorations on the walls, carpet, furniture, bed linens and others, such as pink and orange accessories.
- Another stylish option - a combination of beige or close to this color shade with brown, gray, blue, green, turquoise or red - an interesting and diverse interior of the bedroom.
To the note: the dark beige perfectly complements any shades of brown or red-pink, and light colors favorably underline the gray inserts. This bedroom design looks very interesting and "alive".
Of course, do not forget when choosing flowers and about their own desires and preferences. Beige in combination with red-pink or pink-orange gives the bedroom "appetite" and fills its atmosphere with passion. Such a design is not recommended for quick-tempered and energetic people. Optimal option - beige bedroom interior with bright blue or turquoise-green inserts, as well as with a saturated pure orange color (for example, wallpaper or ceiling) - helps to calm down and distract from bad thoughts.
Furniture, walls, lighting and accessories
Choosing furniture for a beige bedroom, as mentioned earlier, should focus on products that have textiles or textures that differ from the overall design. An excellent addition to such a room will be a white-beige or, conversely, a black bed with the presence of gilding or an original carved headboard.
If the floor or ceiling is matte, then all used decor or furniture should shine. In addition, it is appropriate here will be various curbstones, cabinets, chairs, dressers and dressing gowns that simulate antiquity.
When lighting is arranged, it is necessary to take into account the general style of the interior. For example, a zoned bedroom provides different lighting fixtures for each of the available zones. But, at the same time, there must be one central chandelier - the main lighting device, as well as additional floor lamps and
lamps on the walls. One or two of these should be placed at the head of the bed.
If the beige bedroom has decorative plasterboard or multi-level ceiling, the optimal solution for them will be small spotlights in pink tones.
Beige bedroom: other original style ideas
- Modern - a bedroom in this style provides not only beige color, but also the presence of brighter colors in the interior: turquoise, pink-red, blue, gray, etc. Required attribute - modern art objects and accessories: designer items, paintings, zebra-style curtains, etc. Rectangular, oval or round bed, as well as unusual white and blue carpets, glass chairs and lamps.
- The Royal bedroom is a spacious and large room with a huge bed that has a voluminous turquoise or bright blue canopy and a massive headboard. The best option - antique or antique furniture.
In addition, decorate a similar interior stucco, old bancettes, chairs and bindings on window openings in blue tones.