The modern staircase on the metal frame is distinguished by its reliability and durability. It can be decorated with a variety of materials, framed in any style. Wooden balusters, handrails and finishing elements will transform the staircase and make it even more attractive and unique.
Modular staircases on the second floor on a metal frame are made by individual order and can be installed in any room. All the designs are distinguished by their elegance and are perfect for modern and any other interiors. Any wooden ladder on a metal frame is an ideal solution for a home or office, a cottage.
The metal from which frames are made for such ladders has several advantages:
- withstands high loads;
- does not require special care;
- protected from corrosion;
- has a long service life.
Ordering a metal frame under the stairs, you can not doubt its high quality. Using a finish of brass, stainless steel, aluminum, glass for the steps, you get a unique design.
Features of stairs with a metal frame
The metal frame under the ladder can be of any complexity, but there are three main types of structures:
For all presented species, individual design of handrails, fences, balusters can be developed. The customer can present his vision of each element, and the master will realize all the ideas of the client. Such a staircase installed in the house will be unique, made in a single copy, an exclusive product that can be proud of.
Stairs on a metal frame: the main types
The interstore ladder can be of different designs, but there are three most popular types:
- March. This is a standard design. Its steps are usually in a straight line.
- Combined structures. They combine several different solutions. They can be made spiral or straight, can be of almost any shape and size.
- Screw. It is circular and semi-turnable, it is executed on bent oblique or vertical support.
In order to determine which design is best to choose, you need to consult with the specialists of the manufacturer. They know all the features of specific models and will help to make the right choice.
Ways to assemble stairs
To ensure that the house was convenient to move between floors, you can order a ladder, assembled with welding or bolts, anchors. The steps for such stairs can be made of metal, glass, wood. For welding of the finished product, profiled pipes, channel bars, metal sheets, corners cut to a certain size are used.
The assembled staircase consists of a set of pre-welded structural elements. They are painted and ready for use.
The plus of such a ladder is that from any filling you can collect different in form marches. A strong and very reliable metal frame will last several decades without needing maintenance, painting and repair. Finishing wooden elements can quickly be replaced with new ones partially or completely, thus changing the design.
Staircases can be of two types: open and closed.
Open ladders assume accurate execution of all connections, their careful processing, as they will be visible. Steps in this case are decorated with expensive wood, beech or oak. Finishing materials are attached over the frame, but in this case the supporting elements will remain in sight.
Closed staircase metal structures assume the presence of additional plating for any structural elements. Finishing is subject to Kosovra, steps, which are ennobled by various kinds of metal, wood. What type of stairs to choose, most often depends on the personal wishes of the customer or on the features of the object.
What else do you need to know about stairs with a metal frame?
- So that the foot does not slip on the steps, they are covered with special material.
- If the slope of the stairs in the house reaches 40 degrees or more, then in this case it is recommended to design a ladder called "duck
step". By this design, you can move, putting only one foot on the step at a time. You quickly get used to this type of recovery.
- Screw ladder designs are made of pipes of different diameters. One of them is used to create a central support, the second for mounting steps. It is necessary that the skeleton of such a ladder be carefully calibrated during assembly.
- You can develop a metal frame and for installation in the bay window. The fences for such stairs are usually forged, made according to individual design. The structure can be P-or L-shaped. Steps are often spotless, often inter-march half-spaces are made.
- You can order the manufacture of a U-shaped ladder with a turn of 180 degrees, with a quarter-stage and a race. Products with a rise on two floors are distinguished by their durability and reliability, convenience of movement and pleasant appearance.
Ordering any kind of ladder on a metal frame from professionals, customers can be fully confident of its high quality, proportionality and the correctness of each element. Such a product is guaranteed to last for decades, it will be convenient for them to use.